The 2022 ranking of universities worldwide by “Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings” has just been unveiled. At the national level, the Euromed University of Fez occupied the 4th place on the podium out of 8 other university establishments in the country, also appearing in this ranking.
The World University Rankings is a world ranking, one of the most influential in the world with that of Shanghai and QS. It is based on a multidimensional analysis of higher education institutions through the achievement of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
For 2022, the ranking concerned universities from 106 countries and 8 Moroccan universities were ranked this year in this international ranking.
They look like this:
- Ibn Tofail University of Kenitra
- International University of Rabat
- Mohammed V University of Rabat
- Euromed University of Fez
- Hassan II University of Casablanca
- Sidi Mohammed Ben Abdellah University
- Abdelmalek Essaâdi University of Tetouan-Tangier
- Hassan Premier University of Settat
On the other hand, on the African scale, Egypt has 36 universities in this ranking, followed by Nigeria (9), Morocco and South Africa (8), Ghana (6), Tunisia and Algeria (5), while Sudan, Tanzania and Zambia have 1 university each.